Monday 21 May 2007

The Show and Bears now Available!!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the support that you offered coming up to the show! I really appreciated all the emails and kind words especially in that last week as nerves began to get the better of me!!

The show was, unfortunately, not the high point it could have been. Somehow our little town is becoming less and less interested in bears and handmade items which is really sad. However the show will be under new 'management' next year so I will give it one more go to see if they do a better job with it!

So now I have a number of bears available for my international buyers! I will endeavour to list as many pics on here as I can but I will also try and update my website as time allows.

Thank goodness for my wonderful friend Ruth, gorgeous lady and sculpting goddess!! Her and her hubby made the weekend an event to remember for me and my whole family! Thank you so much Ruth and Jarred!!

I will pop off and load up some pics now!

Huggles

Liza

No comments: