Sunday 2 September 2007

Another Day!



Hi all


Well, it's another day, end of another week for me, literally. It's almost midnight on Sunday, back to me and bubs at home tomorrow. Its' been a busy weekend, Fathers Day today. Bit hard making it special when you have to go to work, but I did my best.


I'm working on a polar bear at the moment, it's going pretty well, I'm pleased so far. I received so many gorgeous new wools this week. Just love those auctions, there are so many talented woll dyers in NZ, and I plan to buy from every single one of them! :o)


Well, todays bear is felted from a mix I did myself. The blue is called Blue Thunder, and the white is a soy fibre I wanted to try out. Really pleased with it, just enough sheen to it, and they blended well.

Meet Stormy!!



He has sparkly thread for his nose that matches his bow!

I'm already working on another blend called Tamarillo which is just gorgeous. Actually finding myself wanting to work with merino and similar fibres, much to my dismay! hehe

Hope you like little Stormy!!

Huggles

Liza

1 comment:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Liza, loved how you mixed the wool and varigated it. Stormy is so cute and the wool is just the right colour for his name! Great Job... your hands must be going all the time.. you are felting away... good for you! It is so addicting!! Hugs, Folksie Linda