Friday 5 February 2010

New Little Handfuls!

Hello Everyone! Hope the new year is treating you all well!
We have had an inspiring and refreshing start to 2010 with our first ever family holiday and some new year resolutions which are going well thus far!


Prudence is a lovely, traditional little girl bear. She wears vintage lemon coloured lace, soft and feminine. She is felted in a gorgeous hand dyed wool of rust and lemon.

Beach Bears! These fine fellows were created while we were away on holiday! I promise I DID get out in the sun and surf some of the time too!! :o)

Felted in Ashford Cookie colour corriedale this little lady bear was made for an order and now sits with her 'hubby' bear making a beary lovely couple!
Gruffy is a stern looking fellow with a sweet sence of humor! Boo!!

Catnip is my first ever cat! When I realised that I hadn't done one I had to amend the situation immediately! Isn't he sweet!!?
Hope you enjoyed these latest additions to the Little Handfuls Den! It's coming into show season here in New Zealand, so I am sure there will be a lot more to see very soon!!
Thanks for dropping by!!
Liza
xx
P.S. You can find me on facebook if you are interested, just look for Liza Adams and I have a Little Handfuls fan page too! :o)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhh! adorable as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

Your little guys always keep me smiling!

I stopped by to give you the Sunshine Award because you and your work make me smile!

Please stop by my blog to pick up your award!

http://claywishes.blogspot.com/