Saturday 16 July 2011

The online show has started!!

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know that the online show with Teddies Worldwide has started!

You can pop over and see work from 75 artists from all around the world, plus me!!  I've got 10 of my little bears listed and I hope you will come on by and see all the gorgeous work everyone has done!

This show just goes for 48 hours and it as about 4 hours in as I write this!

Don't miss out!

Visit:  http://www.teddiesworldwide.com/

And click on the Bears on Parade banner which will take you to the show page! :o)

Enjoy!

Liza

1 comment:

Heather said...

OK - don't shoot me... I know, I know, I'm awful. I'm so sorry to have fallen off the planet. I am still here and it seems like you are too - look at all your fabulous work!! Congratulations on the show! Please email me back, I would like to straighten things around about that darling little bear you have. I know, I know... I'm sorry. :o) I hope all goes fabulously for you with the bears you have for sale! I love the darling little one with the blue bow and pink lace skirt in your Etsy shop! So cute! Again - fabulous work!