Friday 12 August 2011

Some new friends to meet!

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally updating again!  Sorry it's been so long.  Between the day job and trying to catch up on orders after the shows I got a bit swamped!  I do have a few new friends to show off to you though!


This is Bianca!  She is felted from a gorgeous strawberry and cream merino fibre!
It's just wonderful to touch!

I gave her little rusty red coloured toes and nose which just set her off nicely!  I even had a go at mini knitting again and I think I did ok!

This is Barlow!  He's felted in the most glorious teal colour!  It's a bit different from any other that I had so I had to scoop it up when I saw it for sale at the show! lol  I think the lime sets it off nicely!

Aww, he has those big soulful teddy eyes!

Scruffy was created at one of the shows!  Neat fibre, has rayon in it and was just right for a scruffy little doggie.  This pup is currently travelling around Switzerland with my lovely friend Veronika!

Scruffy has been the start of rather a dogpile, I have a few others to make in his likeness and strangely enough they are all turning out really tiny!  Bit fiddly when it comes to the 4 legs! lol
Well I hope you liked the newbies!  I've made a couple of other things lately but you will have to wait to see those! :o)  I hope to update the adoptions page again soon too and I will pop a note on here when that is done!

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: