Thursday 3 April 2008

No Photos!! :o(

Hi all, I'm just checking in really because it's been a while since my last post.

Unfortunately my camera broke down a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to replace it yet. I was so upset about it I didn't even feel like making anything but this week I have managed to create a couple of things, including some felt cakes which I had been just itching to try. They look really good and I can't wait to share them with you all.

I found a wonderful lady online who sells patterns for felt food, I will put the link up when I show you what I have made. So nice to find such neat things online!!

Ok, that's it from me. Hope everyone is happy and healthy and you will hear from me again soon! (finger crossed!)

Huggles,
Liza

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

okay Liza.....me for one...I'll be waiting...hiding in here....just waiting...... tap...tap....tap........ always like to see what you have been up to.