Sunday 12 April 2009

In Dinah's Room

Hi all

I do believe I already told you I was working on some fab new ideas. Here is the first of them. I have been doing little room boxes, I have a number of boxes that are just awaiting their perfect beary counterparts.

Dinah turned out perfectly for this roombox. She is the perfect size, the colours work well and she has the sweetest little face.

Her room is fully wallpapered, it has a window and mirror and carpet. She has a lovely bed with hand stitched counterpane and pillows to match. Her handmade toy box is filled with lovely bits and pieces, from her boxed Barbie to her pipecleaner bear. She also has a dolls house and a book of paper dolls.

Just look at that face!
She is a little messy, her paper dolls and books are on the floor.

Dinah loves to show her guest around her room. Thank you so much for popping by to meet her, you are welcome back any time!



1 comment:

Carlapatch said...

You are an artist!!! I loved Dinah!!!