Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012 is here!

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas with family and friends!  Here in New Zealand we had a great time, it didn't even rain for a change! :o)

2012 is going to be a big year for Little Handfuls.  I have some great shows coming up, I plan to travel out of town this year, which I haven't done in a while.  I have a regular local show that I plan to keep going along to, I wasn't able to do that last year as I was always working on the weekends!

But the big news is what is happening next week, which is that the TVNZ7 film crew are arriving to film me making my bears, for a local show called Hearts N Crafts.  I don't know yet when it is airing but stay tuned for more info as I get it!

So that's my big plans for the start of the year!  My son is starting college this year and my 2 girls are still at primary but the middle one is in her last year there.  They are growing up way to fast for me!!

Happy crafting to all and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Liza

2 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow Liza what gorgeous little honey's. I love the wool - where do you get it. I believe NZ wool is a lot more corse than Aussie wool.

My kids are in Prep, Grade 1 and Kinder and feel like they are growing up. Hope yours have a wonderful year. Grade 6 is a wonderful year.
mwah
Trace

Liza, creator of Little Handfuls Mini Bears said...

Hi Tracey, hope you get this message back, never sure if it works that way! Glad you liked my bear pic. That one is taken by the wool producers Ashfords, for promotional purposes, looks great doesn't it? The fibre is merino/silk and it's just gorgeous! I think our corriedale could be coarser, it felts up really quickly but there are so many different grades so some are finer! I love playing with new wools! Happy felting! :o)