Friday 24 July 2009

Latest work!


Hello again!! Thought I would share some of my latest little furry friends with you! I have been so pleased with some of the new work, and there is more to come as I work on some new ideas right now!

Hope you like these offerings!

This little tacker is Tac, he is felted in a gorgeous spectrum blend with turquoise accenting. Only little, Tac is under 3 inches tall. $45nzd
Miss Bearington was made for a lovely lady who left our work recently. I wanted to make something ladylike just like her new owner. One of a kind, no copies.

Beth was just completed for an order. The lady wanted something for a baby girl so I thought this was suitably girly. I'm really pleased with her!


Benji was completed a month or so back but I wasn't totally happy with him. So I added some whites to his eyes and now he looks so sweet! Felted in a pastel spectrum blend, he is very unique! $50nzd



This fine fellow, I feel, needs something else, so I am on the look out for clothing or other accessories that might suit. Felted from pure Alpaca in a lovely shade of apricot! Stay tuned for his finished photos!
I hope you enjoyed looking through the new pics. Much more to come. And I do apologise for adding prices to the available bears which I wouldn't normally do, but it saves me writing endless emails when people contact me about them. Sales are going well at the moment! :o)
Beary hugs to all!






1 comment:

North River Valley Akitas Puppies for Sale said...

sweet little bears...I especially love Beth, the little pink cutie.
Warmest Blessings,
Tomi
Bramblewood Bears