Wednesday 24 November 2010

Tauranga Show

Ok, so the show was not that great. Unfortunately there were no bear people there, I'm not sure if it was due to the advertising and the fact that 'bear' was not in the title of the show which was called the Tauranga Dolls and Collectibles Fair. There were not many people through the doors at all from what I could see, which made for a rather long day! I thought the table looked great tho!

Here's me, at the table!
This is the Left end of the table
Middle of the table

More of the middle including xmas decos and Abner in his fancy chair!

My sister Sarah at the left end of the table!
While we didn't do very well in sales, it was a great experience for me as I had to do my first real drive out of town, and up a fairly decent mountain as well! The car did well, so did my nerves in the end! So now it's time to list lots of bears on ebay, check out *little*handfuls* on ebay to see what's there and pick up something marked down just in time for christmas!





3 comments:

ViviBijoux said...

You should be proud of your table, it looks so attractive, I can't believe 'doll people' wouldn't be interested in your bears!! I just bought my first mohair teddy bear kit and find it a bit daunting as I've never made a bear before. I'm going to check out your ebay store. smiles, Virginie vivibijoux.com

Alba Linea said...

wow! soooo many sweet little beartreasures! love them all! best wishes and a nice weekend! di
;0)

Leny said...

Love all those little ones!!
Will follow your blog!
Hope you visit my blog too!

Hugs,
Leny