Monday 20 June 2011

Big Show Coming Up!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that things are pretty busy here at the Little Handfuls studio!  Lots of new bears, but also a big show coming up in just 2 weeks!  I wish I could meet you all there, but it's here in little 'ole New Zealand and I know most of you aren't! :o)

Those who are, pop down to the Dunkleys show on 1 - 3 July at the Claudelands Event Centre (lovely new building!!) I would love to meet you and share my little creations with you!

Then, later in the month I am lucky enough to have been selected for the Teddies Worldwide online show starting 15 July, so you can ALL come to that one!  I will let you know more info closer to the  time!

For now, here are a few bears that will be at the shows!

 Butternut is needle felted in merino with felted Vest and Hat!    Carlton holds a Lily!
 Flicker is felted from merino/silk, love her gorgeous wings!
 George is a more traditional bear, love the scarf!  Primula has flowers on her paws to match the one by her ear!

No comments: