Tuesday 12 June 2012

Little Handfuls on TV!!

Hi Everyone!

Gosh we had a great response to the Hearts In Crafts segment that we were filmed for.  The episode aired on Saturday night here in NZ, and is now available for New Zealanders to see online if you click the link:
See Little Handfuls on TV online in NZ

I was really pleased with how it turned out and I can't wait to share it internationally with all the lovely people who keep asking me when they can see it in their country! :o)

The bears were so excited to see themselves on telly too!

I'll let you all know when it's available in your country but until then please pop over to our facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittleHandfuls to see all the new bears waiting for homes!

1 comment:

mcddiss said...

me encantan los ositos que haces son preciosos


besitos


Mari