Thursday 3 June 2010

Golly Gosh

Helloooo! I'm back and this time I have some new little friends of the Golly persuasion! The last (and may I add first) golly I made was from a kit, so not really to my tastes and I had been put of making anymore! But I had an order for one so having trawled the internet for pics in the hopes of inspiration I decided I had to make a matching pair!


These two are felted in merino/alpaca blend with black corriedale
Don't you love the turquoise pants?
The little pinafore was store bought felt I embellished

Getting them the same size was challenging

The do make a sweet pair don't you think?


So here's hoping the customer is happy with them, I certainly am and I hope you enjoyed dropping by to meet them!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liza, the couple of gollies is very cute! Hugs, Iris