Monday 27 September 2010

Dip your Tootsies in the Little Handfuls pool!

Hi Everyone!

How are you all? I hope everyone in the cold is keeping warm, and all those in the heat are keeping cool! :o) As for me, I'm in the wet and trying to keep dry! lol

I've been spending far too much time at my 'real job' lately and haven't gotten anything finished in ages! (peace felt doesn't count as I pretty much finished it a month ago!) This little bear was started weeks ago and because it was such slow going working with this ultra fine merino I put it aside and was not tempted to finish it in my rare spare moments!

I finally got it done tho and I'm really pleased with the results! Here is Tootsie!

Yup, those are tootsies! :o)

Don't you love that little face.
Keeping the fibre amounts in scale was really tricky, so the feet ended up rather large! Now who's to say that's a mistake!!
Such a thoughtful little bear!

I hope you enjoyed visiting Tootsie and thank you so much for dropping by!




2 comments:

ViviBijoux said...

That one is a real cutie. But then, aren't they all! Seriously, I love when a mistake transforms itself into a great feature. Who's to know?! smiles, Virginie

Katie Black said...

I love miniature bears and Tootsie is a lovely little creation...