Thursday 2 September 2010

Midnight the Moon Fairy Bear

Hi Everyone!

Well It's been nose back to the grind stone for me! I have so many orders at the moment I'm having trouble keeping up! But this little fellow was rather tempting and I got rather 'in the zone' with him and just kept working and working until he was done! So thanks to my lovely repeat customers for giving me these inspirational pieces to create! This one is therefore made to order so he is already sold! (awwwwwww sorry folks! lol)


Midnight is needle felted from black alpaca fibre which I blended together with some gorgeous, sparkly glitz fibres!
I attached these lovely polymer clay wings to his back which were made by a friend of mine!
Midnight has lovely 'gems' for his toepads with the bigger one being a heart shape!
Don't you just love this little eyes! I used a metallic thread in silver for his nose and other features!
Hope his new Mum will like him, he was inspired by the water fairy I did recently too apparently! So if you like the idea of a unique fairy just drop me a line at littlehandfuls@ihug.co.nz and let me know what tickles your fancy! :o)
Happy crafting all!
Liza




3 comments:

Heather said...

He's quite the cutie!

Roscia said...

He is lovely Liza

Alba Linea said...

wow such a pretty little fairybear! you did a great job! best wishes
;0)